February 5, 2009

Kid Cudi/Greekstand



One of the freshest, hottests artists out to me right now is Kid Cudi. The Cleveland MC puts a fresh spin on midwest Hip Hop. He's different and not afraid to show it. My fav tracks include; "Day N' Nite (Crookers Remix)" and "Man on the Moon", the latter being a recent personal anthem. I'd love for some of Arm's artists to collaborate with Cudi! Personally, I'd like to meet the newest addition to Kanye's G.O.O.D. label and pick his musical brain.















Follow me on Twitter @Agent_Fresh!!! Hit me up if you want to book any of Arm's artists! 3,2,1...GO!



On a lighter note: One of Greek Life soulmates, Raul San Miguel, has tapped into something truly ingenious... funny para for Greek lettered organizations! Not only does Greekstand.com poke fun at its main audience (Latino & Multicultural Greeks) but also Historically Black organizations. There's also a part on the site for you to create your OWN sayings & designs. If you know me, my line is all venom, I hate on everyone! lol. Don't take the site so seriously and just enjoy! Greekstand is defintely the new wave in Greek para.

1 comment:

  1. Jas your funny :)

    remember we gotta make our SP 04 shirt ;-)

    ReplyDelete