January 12, 2011

New Year, New Challenges

No one said it would be easy. We all take an oath every January first to improve or become "better" in some way. We anticipate that it will be challenging, but we struggle through to get to the end result. No one said it would be easy, but I never anticipated it being this hard! The struggle is what makes the reward so sweet, but when you feel like the struggle can/will break you, what do you do?

I've made a conscious decision to never give up (a side affect of pledging I think), and follow a plan through. This year I made no resolutions; I just promised myself I'd continue to do good things, have good thoughts and make smart decisions. Staying focused and sticking to what ever I decide to take on will have to get me through. Even though I must say, its really hard to be your own biggest cheerleader.

No comments:

Post a Comment