November 25, 2009

Ambition: The Journey

Ambition is the desire for personal achievement. Ambitious persons seek to be the best at what they choose to do for attainment, power, or superiority. Ambition is also the object of this desire. A poor example of 'Ambition' could be 'to become a Confetti collector'.

The above quote from Wikipedia (gotta love an open source, editable encyclopedia) is a major part of my vocabulary. I've come to the conclusion that I am one of those people that has a hand in every pot. My interests are so wide ranging and eclectic that....I want to pursue them ALL! What holds me back? Responsibility. A scary word I know, but it holds me back from really letting go. All the question, concerns, fears...have yet to be take over by the sheer confidence and will I should have. But we all know there comes a point when you just can't take it anymore...and the REAL you, comes through.


No comments:

Post a Comment