November 25, 2009

The AMAs

On a slow Monday Night, with nothing to watch, I check my Tweets (Follow Me @Agent_Fresh on Twitter, btw) and notice that the Twitterverse is all "a flutter" with the happenings of the American Music Awards (AMAs). With nothing else holding my attention, I decide to watch. I'm not one for award shows really, unless I KNOW I can get a good laugh out of them, and the AMAs did not disappoint! From Jennifer Lopez's fall to Lady GaGa breaking a glass case and lighting a piano on fire, to Adam Lambert's orgy of a performance...I was thoroughly entertained. Granted, Micheal Jackson winning 4 posthumous awards (setting another music record), and old school rappin' Eminem were highlights for me, but nothing says comedy like Green Day frontman Billy Joe cracking on the chorus of "21 Guns"! Thank you American Music Awards and ABC for reaching unintentional BET-like tomfoolery, can't wait till next year!


1 comment: