May 18, 2010

Vernal Equinox

I've been out of the game for a minute! Almost 2 months and NO blog!! Wow, well what can I say I'm a hot commodity these days, lol. From working 50+hrs a week, to traveling, meetings, planning, etc... its left little time to write (I'm sure my fellow bloggers at www.DMVSpectrum.com miss me as well)! I miss blogging, and so much has happened in the world in the past 6 weeks:

-I've officially lost 20 pounds and need a new wardrobe
-I've FINALLY traveled to the Midwest...neat little place
-Arizona passed legislation reminiscent of apartheid era South Africa
-I can't turn on the radio without hearing a Drake, Usher or a B.o.B. song
-Gov. Christie of New Jersey hates public schooling apparently
-Glenn Beck's ratings have tanked (there is a God)
-Graduations galore!

And finally.... the Gossip Girl season finale was CRAZY!!

Well, you get the picture, a lot has happened! However, I must say I am more than excited for the summer to start! I can tell its going to be filled with new experiences, new life long friends, and taking MANY risks. In the coming weeks I know you'll read all about them. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pics/memories from the past few months. Enjoy!

No one on the corner got swagga like CUS!

Successfully jumping a car


Making Art!
Have food....Will travel

Arts Fartsy

No comments:

Post a Comment