March 10, 2009

NO TIME!!!

I made a commitement to myself this month to take better care of my body and mind and thus far.....I am failing miserably! I find myself trying to stay updated, do work, eat right, do work, excercise, do work, sleep, strategize, read, yoga, do work, make time for my girlfriend, friends, my sorority, do work...AHHHH! Its a little maddening. I seem to feel behind. However, I've pick up The Master Key System and I'm studying it like a diligent student. Things are starting to make sense but I am still tense, worried. not of failure, but of not having enough time! Needing to focus one's energy on being harmonious and in control take a little time to master....needless to say I'll get to it, lol.
Work is changing....for the better. In a few weeks my office will be moving to a new location in Levittown. Its a few miles up the street, but it might as well be in Guam. Good ole SEPTA won't carry me that far, so of course a plan is being concocted to get the month's "highest seller" to the new location. I am grateful to be surrounded by a company that cares as much as this one, and a great atomosphere. Follow them on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AutoCreditCo
Yeah I handle that site, craigslist, Cars.com and any other marketing. Also working on some press releases and "new buyer packets" so much to do... so little time!

1 comment:

  1. ugh tell me about it, at least I know I am not the only one who feels like there isn't enough time for anything. Well at least before this ankle situation (touchy subject) lol. But seriously try harder to work on your body and mind, that is the best accomplishment ever!! So make it a to priority even if you have to start off small, and trust me you will not regret it!
    Don't worry you got this agent fresh ;-) best of luck sis! xoxo

    ReplyDelete