November 30, 2010

THE Burger

There is an urban legend that tells of a monstrous burger. A sandwich so deliciously irresponsible, any sane doctor would highly recommend that you not even enter the same room as it, for fear that your arteries might tighten and close from just a wiff of its sizzling glory. For the past few years, since its original inception, I've been on a mission to grab a hold of this burger. Alas, time, distance, and lack of monatery funds have kept me from purposely sending me body into food induced shock by consuming this burger.


The burger is not encase in bread, but rather a toasted donut....yes, a donut. 2 slices of cheese on each 5oz slab of prime ground beef, brought together by chocolate covered bacon...yes bacon...dipped in chocolate (see above diagram). You're drooling aren't you? Its ok. This burger just premiered at my favorite Philly burger joint, PYT, and I can't wait to take a trip to get one this weekend. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! O_o - This has to be the walking heart attack waiting to happen but you know what I workout and can afford it! LoL, but I've heard nothing but good things about PYT & when I come back home (from VA to NJ) I will be going there!!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete