August 3, 2011

I Need Celebrity Friends!

By now its no surprise that I've been heavily promoting Tripping International, a great start-up out of San Fransisco that wants to re-invent the way we travel. Its a bit like Couch Surfing, but with an altruistic message and mission, that's what makes it so unique. I'm vying for a coveted seat on their Board of Interns, an international think tank that searches for ways to promote and build the brand. So needless to say all this promoting is out of sheer excitement to be a part of something great.
Tripping has given me one of the toughest challenges thus far: I have to get a celebrity, with over 1 million followers, to retweet a tweet that I've tweeted about Tripping. Yikes! Needless to say I'm going for it, but who to tweet?! Anyone out there every had a celeb retweet you? How did you make it happen? Any advice would be great...the clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment