February 22, 2010

Making Love is Easy

...and no I'm not talking about the infamous iPhone application. I'm talking about real Love. We all know Love has many meanings and expressions, but I am referring to love in its most basic and purest form. I've discovered that once you really commit to being an open and good person making love is so easy! Creating Love is more than just a sex act, making love is a connection between two people; it comes from the words you don't say to each other when you're watching a movie. Loving someone to the point where you realize that you've made a connection, and that the connection is real, powerful and in some instances psychic. To really be open to a person and have that Love reciprocated back is such an awesome feeling. Yes, this takes a HUGE level of trust, but trust is so quickly and easily gained.
I've come to realize that I am making more Love everyday. Not only with those in my life, but with myself as well. Its just like cooking. Sure, you dine at a fine restaurant and the food is great, but nothing will ever feel or taste as good as meal you've made yourself. Loving yourself is the first step in the process of easy Lovemaking (this includes the physical).
 While on the mission to accomplish my goals this year, I am learning so many lessons. the most important one is getting better at Loving others and sharing it. All I ever really want to do with my day is to share a smile or a laugh with someone. I don't wake up looking to be pissed off, or dreading my day, or wishing I wouldn't wake up. I wake up thinking "what adventure awaits!"
Being grateful for Life starts you on the path to discovering your own unique way of Loving, it is up to you to share and spread that Love. Each path is different for every individual. I bid you well on yours, and never stop creating Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment