June 20, 2010

The Pursit of $$$


 Its no mystery that I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up. Most people in my generation will have over 5 different careers in their lifetime and work for over 10 different employers.  The days where you stayed with a company for decades are slowly fading. While I'm seeking counsel to answer my most asked question "what do I want to do career-wise", I've decided to just try and make money. Yep! Give into greed a little.
Now, I'm not a money hungry person. In fact, the more you think about what money is and how its produced, its quite laughable, and no more significant than Monopoly money. So why not play a game with money? I do know that I want to obtain a higher degree one day in business, and I've also witnessed that those whose know most about business and have succeeded the most, have also failed many times over.
For the next year or so, I'm going to play this money game and see what I can make of it. We only get one shot at existence in this plane of the Universe, so let's have some fun and enjoy the game!

1 comment: