October 21, 2010

Grinds My Gears: Food Edition






You know what really Grinds My Gears? Not enough condiments on my sandwich. I get an Italian hoagie from the same spot every week with no mayo, instead I get mustard. And every week I get the thinnest layer of mustard known to man. SERIOUSLY?!?! Usually take out places are more than liberal with the mayo; cured meats practically swimming in the oily mixture, but when it comes to any other condiment all of a sudden it seems as if there's a world shortage. Last I checked there was no horrible famine that ravaged mustard seed crops, or tomato fields for that matter. Sure my sandwich is tasty, but dammit if it isn't dry! If anyone reading this works at a take out place, cut us mayo-haters some slack and make our sandwiches go down a bit easier by giving more than a baby teaspoon size of ketchup and mustard.

2 comments:

  1. wow, I completely agree, it's like McD's thinking that 2 little packets of sweet and sour sauce are gonna be enough for all 10 of my chicken nuggets and the french fries...what is this world coming to!

    ReplyDelete