June 17, 2012

Fulfillment

When the glass is full life is good.

There are random points in our life where, after we've put in the work both mentally and physically, it all comes together. Things are coming along quite nicely, and I feel fulfilled. That's what I was searching for after all. Of course there are always things we wish we had, but there's something to be said for pursing the chase. Chasing after and working hard for fulfillment are what make the journey worth it (its also where you get the best stories). There's a ways for me to go but I do enjoy thinking, "I can't wait to see what my life is going to be like next year, 2 years, 5 years down the line." Aren't we all lucky in some aspects?

Fulfillment is at our fingertips. So why do we wait so long to feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment