March 17, 2009

The Steak Sandwhich on I-95

What a great weekend! Spent time at one of my favorite chapters in Delaware. They co-sponsored a stroll show and after party with 2 fraternities. I COMPLETELY missed the annual show, but I did attend the afterparty. From what I remember it was great! I saw many people I hadn't seen in literally years, and got to spend the evening showing off my trophy of a gf, lol. I also enjoyed a BANGING steak sandwhich (which would later end up on the side of I-95 in liquid form)! I then proceeded to North Jersey where I spent the rest of the weekend loving her. It was great and much needed.

Work is PAINFULLY slow.....in both areas. No bookings. Minimal appointments. My patience wears thin in general, but to add on to that....not a good combination.

I came across a positive musical group called The Luminaries. They're performing at a Quantum Leap 2012 conference in Cali soon. The concept and reasoning behind the conference is intriguing. I am hoping to add the Luminaries to my aresenal of energy and positivity. Its past midnight now. I need sleep. Let's hope I get it.


1 comment:

  1. haha sounds like you had a great weekend minus the sandwich in liquid form (GROSS!) lol. But thanks for the band, I will need to include it in my playlist now :)

    ReplyDelete