October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Last Saturday I celebrated the 1st Anniversary of my 25th Birthday. It was a small celebration (not like the sexually infused and alcohol induced original 25th Birthday I had...good times :), but an exciting one nonetheless. Highlights include the 32''LCD Phillips flat screen TV, picture DVD movie, dinner at Continental on Market St. (the carrot cake was amazing) and VIP treatment (thanks to my linesister) at the new Gayborhood lounge "Q", formerly known as "Bump". I really enjoyed this place. Not the young rowdy crowd, good music, the specialty martinis was strong and tasty, and the outdoor patio was a pleasant surprise. Definitely check it out if your down on 13th & Locust! I will. I'm not one for clubs or anything, but it  doubles as a lounge and restaurant, so you can't really go wrong! Enjoy the pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment