March 5, 2010

Come onnnnnn down! You're the next contestant!

Today I overslept. If you don't know me, then you wouldn't know how much I HATE being late! It just throws off my whole day. So I ate some breakfast, and watch a little mid-morning TV while waiting the 45mins for my next train. After Maury concluded, I checked out the Price is Right! I hadn't watched the show in years (I'm very partial to Bob Barker), but decided to indulge.

The contestants on this show look like some of the happiest people in LIFE! I don't know what it is. Could they all be excited to win a brand new car? Just be seen on TV? Meet Drew Carey? Or excited that they might get the chance to play PLINKO or get the $1.00 square when they spin the big wheel? I have no clue, but their energy and optimism was infectious. From then on I turned my whole day around, as if I was the chick who had rolled all 5 dye to the car side on the Let 'em Roll game on the first try.

Live each day like its your last? No. Live each day as if you're on The Price is Right!

1 comment: