June 10, 2010

What Grinds My Gears: Misanthrop Edition


You know what really grinds my gears? People. People are so annoying! The most annoying things about humans is their willingness to judge. What does MY life have to do with you?! Nothing, that's what. We all judge people, and make quick assumptions based on outward appearances, hobbies, tastes in music, lifestyles, etc... However, don't spread your ASSUMED opinion about others to others, then it becomes a RUMOR. Another thing I hate;  people who work the hardest get rewarded the least. Especially when it comes to one's job. I also hate that people can't be honest, humble, or generous at times. We expect so much from others, but ask yourself: What are YOU doing to motivate and inspire other people? You can only expect what you GIVE.

And that's what REALLY Grinds My Gears.

3 comments:

  1. This post sucks....but I'm not judging or anything! ;). Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's not right to judge but it seems like it's become common for people to judge others based on what they see on the outside. And those people who expect the world to be handed to them on a silver platter are just selfish. Anyway, I think your blog's pretty cool. Hope you don't mind that I'm following. Peace.
    K.G.
    (therealkendallg.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete