March 24, 2010

Social Masturbation

If you're like me (its ashame you aren't because I'm awesome), then your social calendar is probably pretty full. I recently thought about it, and my LIFE is booked until summer. My day consists of 8-9hrs of work, 2hrs of sorority work, 1 1/2hrs at the gym, 1 hr cooking, 1 hr meetings/conference, 2hrs writing (depending on the day) and 1hr total traveling to and from work....oh and I sleep..at some point...and did I mention while I work I am continually texting and twittering?? Yep, I am one stimulated individual! So where does this whole social life come in? 90% of the time I dedicate my weekends or random weekdays (what's left of them) to my family and friends. With all this interaction how do I find myself?! Surely not on my impromptu trip to Michigan in a couple of weeks (which I am excited for), or writing a draft or proposal for something.
I'm not complaining about my life, I'm actually embracing it. I'm lucky to be busy and I am quite the multi-tasker. Just FYI, if you need me, get in touch with my secretary :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this! And I like it more since I'm included it all the busy-ness!

    ReplyDelete