October 30, 2009

Broad St. vs Broadway


In case you haven't heard, this year's World Series is between the NY Yankees and Philadelphia Phillies. While I am not a big fan of baseball, I've watched both games in the series thus far and they have actually been very good. Cliff Lee in game one was nothing short of great. He was cool on the mound and damn near pitched a shutout (had it not been for Rollins) and only allowed 4 hits. The Yankess in Game 2 retaliated with great pitching and great hitting. No doubt in an attempt to show Pedro Martinez who's his "daddy". Can't wait to watch Game 3 in Nashville, TN the day before my first business conference. I'm excited and a little nervous, but I'm sure I'll come back with interesting stories of the places, sights and people!

So the city I live in is playing the city that's given so many great memories and friends. Sigh, I won't choose. Philly: Get it together. New York: See you when this all dies down.

No comments:

Post a Comment