March 17, 2011

Mo Money, Mo Problems?

I've recently been very blessed by receiving the fruits of my labors. After many early mornings and late nights in the office, juggling multiple deadlines, and an active social life, things are going quite dandy in the financial area of my life (a first in about a year or so). But with finances comes the ability to use the money wisely and responsibly. Paying off bills, saving for my linsister's wedding in July, paying for an outfit for banquet, paying down debts, and saving for school are all no brainers, but as my mom puts it; "you've got to have fun money". I have no idea what "fun" I should have with this money. A trip abroad? Save for a car? A trip across country? Who knows, I think there's still some budgeting that needs to happen, but in the meantime, if this happened to you, how would you spend your "fun money"?

No comments:

Post a Comment