July 7, 2011

#ThingsI'llDoInCancun

The countdown to Cancun has officially begun, and in lieu of my upcoming trip all of my posts this month will be about traveling! I love to travel, try new things, and enjoy new places, and I've never been to Cancun before so I'm pretty stoked. I've been planning for this trip for nearly a year because my dear friend and line sister will be getting hitched at the Moon Palace Resort. I couldn't be happier to get away from the sticky city summer heat, and get near some water and all-inclusive beverages. As much as I enjoy a good resort, I also want to experience some of what the "real" Mexico has to offer. That's why I'm planning to venture into to town (with some Spanish speaking friends) to experience local life, eat a great meal, drink cheap tequila, who knows! The countdown to adventure has begun, and hopefully my fellow trippers will have some great advice!

2 comments:

  1. YES! w/ some Spanish speaking friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I don't want to end up on Locked Up Abroad lol

    ReplyDelete