August 23, 2011

Music to Trip To

With Labor Day fast approaching, many will plan last minute road trips to see family, friends, chill out at the beach or finish out that season pass at a beloved amusement park. These waning summer days remind me of my many trips up and down the Eastern seaboard in search of summer adventure. In addition to my trusty, multicolored (lime green and blue) backpack, I always had my MP3 player providing the soundtrack for my trip. Everything from Chris Brown to Maroon 5 to Panic at the Disco! would rock my headphones. On car trips I often played DJ, and my friends always had a very eclectic set list to set the mood.
With the release of so many mixtapes and much anticipated albums this summer *cough cough* Watch The Throne *cough cough*, what are the songs or albums you're using to create summer memories this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment